Mr. Susen is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney who has tried a substantial number of cases to verdict as lead counsel. Most recently, he tried a case in federal court resulting in a $2.45 million dollar jury verdict. He focuses his law practice on all facets of litigation.
Mr. Susen also litigates mass tort cases involving defective medical devices and drugs. He is currently serving as lead counsel of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in the Eastern District of PA in a defective products case involving a birth control device.
Mr. Susen has tried cases in both state and federal courts involving a wide array of claims including products liability, premises liability, auto accidents, breach of contract, and civil theft. Mr. Susen also has experience in appellate courts and has successfully briefed and argued appeals throughout Florida.
Mr. Susen graduated in the top 4% of his class, magna cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University. While attending law school, Mr. Susen also earned a merit scholarship and membership into the Pro Bono Honor Society and Moot Court Society.
Prior to joining Parafinczuk Wolf Susen, Mr. Susen attended Boston University where he earned his Bachelors of Arts and worked for the law firm of lannella & Mummolo in Boston, MA. In his spare time, Mr. Susen enjoys training in Muay Thai, running, and meditation.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University (Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Top 4% of Class, Dean's List)
- B.A., Boston University
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit (Covering Puerto Rico, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island)
- Client Advocacy Beyond Courtroom Helps to Deliver Real Change, , May 01, 2019
- Client Advocacy Beyond the Courtroom Helps to Deliver Real Change, Yahoo! Finance, May 01, 2019
- Personal Engagement Takes Essure Case Beyond Courtroom, Daily Business Review, Aug 15, 2018
- Taking on Big Pharma: Asserting against Essure's Harmful Implant, Lawyer Monthly Magazine, June 2018
- Who the FDA is Really Protecting: FDA says more studies needed and orders strict warning on Bayer's Essure device, yet leaves the product on the market., Florida Health Industry Communications, Dec 14, 2016
- What's not caught on tape may be most significant, Daily Business Review, Jun 12, 2013
- Justin Parafinczuk and Marcus Susen discuss Essure advocacy
- Marcus Susen presents on Essure at Mass Torts Made Perfect
- Marcus Susen presents on Essure
- Marcus Susen overcomes legal obstacles in the fight against Essure
- PWS Essure team leaders Justin Parafinczuk and Marcus Susen featured in Forbes
- Marcus Susen weighs in on Essure sale halt
- Parafinczuk Wolf Susen Hosts Exclusive Pre-Screening of Tribeca Film Festival feature “The Bleeding Edge”
- Marcus Susen and Justin Parafinczuk overcome legal obstacles in the fight against Essure
- Essure Discontinued: Where Do We Go From Here?, Mass Torts Made Perfect, Oct. 4, 2018 Las Vegas, NV
- Mass Tort Landscape, HarrisMartin’s MDL Conference- Navigating “Game-Changing” Dynamics, Nov. 28, 2018 New York City, NY
Ready to win?
It all starts with your free initial consultation.
Contact us for your free initial consultation.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted e-mail which is not secure. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.
All form fields are required.
Our central offices are conveniently located in the BB&T Corporate Center in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
110 E Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 462-6700
Fax: (954) 462-6567
Our Fort Lauderdale office serves greater Broward County and Palm Beach County, including Plantation, Davie, Sunrise, Tamarac, Margate, Lauderhill, Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, and West Palm Beach.
3195 Ponce de Leon Blvd
Miami, FL 33134
Phone: (305) 460-9007
Our Miami office serves greater Miami-Dade County, including Miami Lakes, Homestead, North Miami Beach, Pinecrest, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, Biscayne Park, Sunny Isles Beach, Hialeah Gardens, Golden Beach, Coral Gables, Doral, Opa-Locka, Surfside, Aventura, and Key Biscayne.